The Accounting Study Program is a study program that produces professional undergraduate economics in accounting with basic skills in: internal and external examination, management accounting, taxation, and information systems and is based on an entrepreneurial spirit. The Nusa Putra University Accounting Study Program received an operational permit on February 8, 2018 along with the Decree of the Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education number: 108/ KPT/I/2018 concerning the Change of the Nusa Putra Technology College to Nusa Putra University.
Becoming a smart, innovative, and religious Bachelor of Accounting Study Program and globally competitive in 2043.
- Organizing superior and high quality education, teaching and learning in the field of accounting.
- Develop and improve the quality of research that is recognized at the national and international level
- Organizing and developing community service programs that can support the role and development of accounting science for changing people’s lives for the better.
Career Prospect of Graduates
- Public Accountant
- Financial Accountant Auditor
- Accounting System Auditor
- Financial Analyst
- Capital Market Analyst
Graduates in the Accounting Study Program are expected to have professional abilities in:
- Financial Accounting Sector: Able to master Financial Accounting as a whole, with emphasis on manual and computer-based accounting handling in individual companies, corporations, branches, government and non-profit institutions, and can perform financial performance analysis, understand global accounting and can solve accounting problems in public.
- Management Accounting: Able to calculate costs from cost objects/cost bearers, plan and control costs, measure and evaluate unit/division/manager performance and make managerial decisions based on cost information.
- Financial Audit Sector: Able to understand audit concepts and standards, apply risk-based audit methods in every business cycle using audit tools and be able to make decisions that are in accordance with the ethics of the Auditor Profession.
- Tax Sector: Able to understand the basic concepts of taxation and apply them as well as understand the rights, obligations, and sanctions in the field of taxation and able to prepare SPT manually or computerized.