Along with the development of science and technology, nowadays the field of Electrical Engineering has become very important to be mastered as the basis and central for the development of other related branches of science. Thus, the need for electrical experts worldwide is very high both in companies, industry and government. The Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Study Program at Nusa Putra University was established in 2018 and is the only study program in the Sukabumi-Indonesia region that provides higher education in the field of Electrical Engineering including scientific mastery in the field of Strong Current including power electricity and renewable energy and the field of Weak Current covering Robotics and the Internet of Things (IoT).
To become an excellent Electrical Study Program with international qualifications by 2045 in the provision of education, research and community service in the field of Electrical Engineering to produce graduates who are intellectual, religious, innovative and globally competitive.
- Advancing science and technology through superior and high-quality education, teaching and learning in the field of Electrical Engineering Science.
- Advancing science and technology, through study, research, publication and patenting of superior and high-quality research results in the field of Electrical Engineering Science.
- Advancing science and technology, which can answer superior and high-quality problems and challenges of society in the field of Electrical Engineering Science
- Develop a strong and innovative organization in the Electrical Engineering Study Program by utilizing the potential of resources optimally so that they can be fair in the intellectual life of the nation and state.
- Encouraging the growth of the ability to master science and technology in the fields of Electricity, Renewable Energy, Robotics and the Internet of Things in Indonesia for the sake of creating national independence.
Career Prospect of Graduates
After completing the Electrical Engineering Bachelor Program, graduates can have a career as: Power Electrical Engineer, Project Engineer, Control Engineer, Automation Engineer, Software Engineer/Developer, System Engineer, Hardware Design Engineer, Telecom Engineer, System Analyst, IOT Engineer, Robotics Engineer, Teacher & Researcher / Academician, BUMN Worker/Expertise, Government Worker/Expertise, Technopreneurship
Graduate Profile (GP)
The graduates profile of electrical engineering is to become professional practitioners, technopreneurs, and research academics in the field of electrical engineering