The Visual Communication Design (DKV) study program brings art and technology together in a design process. Graduates of this study program understand the basics of good design art as well as master technology in the field of graphic design and animation to produce innovative creations. DKV students are equipped with creative visual communication knowledge, understanding of the meaning of history and culture as well as technology. The study program produces graduates who are able to create a clear portfolio of new media by demonstrating the quality, creativity, conceptual insight and standard attitude of a design professional. The knowledge and abilities obtained by graduates of this study program can be applied in various applications such as design for print media (newspapers, magazines, tabloids, books), electronic media (television, films) or on-line media (web design, multimedia portals and digital publishing). After completing their studies, graduates of the Visual Communication Design study program will have good careers as Visual Communication Design Professionals, Design Academics, and Design Entrepreneurs. All information related to the Information Systems curriculum can be seen at
"In 2025, excel as a Visual Communication Design Study Program by delivering designers with professional abilities who are ready to challenge the global world and be accepted by the community by prioritizing innovation and design creativity as well as seeking to improve people's lives and enrich national culture and have an entrepreneurial spirit".
- Organizing education, research, and community service programs that support the development and application of science and technology in the field of Visual Communication Design.
- Prepare students who are able to provide visual communication solutions based on creative research, global science and technology.
- Prepare students to be able to continue their education to a higher level in related scientific disciplines
Career Prospect of Graduates
In semester 6 students are given a choice of specialization according to their interests and talents in carrying out their future professions as Graphic Designer, Interior-Exterior, Designer, Web Designer, Comic Artist, Illustrator, Product Designer, Page Lay Outer, Video Editor, Colorist, Artist, Storyboard Artist, Narration Voice Artist, Photographer, Videographer, Cameraman, Audioman, Lighting man, Art Director, TV Producer
Program Educational Objectives
- Provide graduates who are able to create a clear portfolio of new media by demonstrating the qualities, creativity, conceptual insight and standard attitude of a design professional.
- Provide graduates with creative visual communication knowledge, and the understanding of the meaning of history, culture, technology and educational science
- Provide graduates with social skills in living in the wider community